headerphoto

Sis's Big 3-0!!

On 22 nd January my family went to Saisaki Japanse Buffet at Wisma Antarabangsa to celebrate her birthday. The buffet was awesome ranging from different kinds of Japanese food and also Chinese. The first thing I did was attack the salmon sashimi and it's so fresh i can't even describe how great it tastes like. Later after the dinner we went back home for my sister to blow out the candles on the cake we bought and then proceeded to six hours karaoke session in Redbox Low Yat. 10 pm - 4 am karaoke, me,my sis,The Bear and my brother. We sang our hearts out tha tnight and I slept like a log the next morning.That's how we celebrated my sis's big 3-0.

I'm going to be working tomorrow morning and I sort of dreading it. Should I quit and find another job? I'll just see how's the environment these few days..Wish me luck!
#1 I love Sashimi..you can see the amount I took for my plate #2Birthday girl,me and Mom
#3 Still young at heart


No comments: