headerphoto

TGI Friday's before holidays

Just got back from my last minute CNY shopping and it is not fun and it was dreadful. I dread shopping last minute but I do not have the time and furthermore The Bear is paying so I have to go when he is free. I got all the stuff I need and I want CNY to pass by quickly so I can start my revision to the exams.I want the exams to get out of my system and I can clear my mind!!

Last week was Jie Hu's birthday so we all went to to TGI Friday's in Pavillion. It was my first time at Pavillion and for me it's just like any other mall but with a spacious and modern decor. I have really no mood to shop whatsoever these few months so I did not walk the whole mall.

We had a blast at TGI Friday's and we all ordered set meals and tax each other meals till we could not finish our own dessert. The food was great and we all chit chat and camwhored till about 6 pm. That's about it, I guess. Not really in the mood to elaborate further..Here are the pics of the event:


#1 Taken a few days ago before the big "Cherry" event. #2 Birthday Boy with 3 tier Fajita "cake"
#3 First layer:Guacamole,sour cream,tomatoes and carrots
#5 2nd layer: Beef and chicken filling
#4 Third Layer:Fajitas
#5 Tomato and Basil Chicken Linguini
#6 I forgot the name of this dish.
It has rice underneath the fish fillet and baked with cheese
#7 Smothered Steak
#6 He has his mouth stuffed !! LOL!!
#7 Lovebirds: Vera and James
#8 The Group Picture
#9 Speech Time




No comments: