headerphoto

Moody,grumpy and irritated.

I'm feeling a bit unwell all because of last minute shopping. After work yesterday, I wen to shop at Times Square for my CNY. As usual I went to Nichi and this season's clothes is so not nice and I ended up with a bright orange top to coincide with the celebrations. I brought a polo shirt form FOS and an Espirit purse. Later that evening I went to Petaling street with The Bear to but Dried Meat for my mom and his family, furthermore I'm in search for big bag cause my trusty Padini green bag is a bit weary.I was dead tired after shopping in Times Square, walking around quite aimlessly with so many people, my head hurts and my feet is tired.I've been standing and walking since morning. We came home form Times Square around six and took a nap, initially the Bear said we can go on Monday so I slept till 8.30 pm and later last minute he said we have to go now to Petaling Street cause the next two days till CNY he is not free. I was so pissed cause I ask him like a million times can he make it today or postpone CNY shopping to Monday or Tuesday? He said he cannot postpone but then later he said must go NOW!! It's bloody raining outside and he said probably it won;t rain in Petaling Street. It took an hour for us to get there and it was still raining and traffic is so bad. I have no mood whatsoever and proceeded to buy a bag which was only acceptable to me and not exactly what I was looking for. Then we went to Kiew Brothers Dried Meat shop and have to queue for like an hour before we can buy anything. It was such a bad trip, I was tired,hungry and cold at the same time. After we bought the dried meat, I was so angry and grumpy that i'm no longer hungry. I was holding on to my patience cause I do not want to argue with The Bear and so was he. To sum it up it was the worse CNY shopping ever. Oh yeah I book an air ticket that costs me RM 165 to Alor Setar on 7 feb. The Bear told me he was going to drive back on the 5th FEb . Nnow he came back tonight and said he is driving back on the midnight 6th Feb means he can join me for Reunion dinner. Waste of money right. the reason I'm going to Kedah on 7 th Feb so I can be with my family for the dinner now he can join us so what's the freaking point i need to waste money on the air ticket???I can just follow his car back!! He gave reason that he was too busy and cannot wrap up his work before 5th. Last minute..i hate it. I don't like unplanned situations.I'm so pissed that I might blow up anytime soon and i there is any last minute changes.

Another thing that pisses me off is that my sis ask me to book CJ on the 7th. I wanted to watch so I ask whether can we change to midnite of 6th feb. She said ask my brother and my elder sis. I ask my bro and he said he don't know yet, I ask what plans do u have on the eve of CNY besides the reunion dinner, he said none. I was pissed becasue it was just a simple question whether you want to watch it or not? To add salt to the wound, he said can book later what..I told him it's fully booked, if everyone can confirm I can just buy the tickets online. He said "see first". I snapped back and said is it so difficult? I just went back to my room. I know it's a small thing but I hate organising stuff for people who are indecisive, I organised a family trip to Langkawi for my family and in the end, I breakdown during dinner because when I ask them for a decision they will procastinate and in the end when I make a decision I kena their comment sbout this and that. Very hurtful but my sis always ask me to do favours. Of cause I don't mind if helping her only but I will never ever organise anything for my family. They know I have the capability but in the end I'm the youngest so I think they just can't get past that when I'm leading.

No comments: