headerphoto

Gong Xi Gong Xi

I packed my bags,clean my room(just a bit),charging and uploading song to my mp3 player, charging my camera and my handphone,threw out the garbage and withdrew money. I'm all set for CNY now and even more excited for tonights dinner. My mom cooked a lot this year because my bro's gf and The Bear is joining for my family's reunion dinner. Yum yum. After the holidays I'm gonna detox myself and mug my books. No more playing around anymore and *with a Spartan shout* "Let the battle begin!!!"


Tomorow I''ll be leaving on a plane to Alor Setar and on 8/2 ,I'll be going to Langkawi and will be back on the 10th via The Bear's car. I'm dreading to go back on the 10/2 because it's gonna be massive jam, I just hope I can get back to home sweet home by evening.


So I would like to wish all of you a Happy Chinese New Year!! Drink more water too!!


Will blog after the holidays. Happy holidays!!

No comments: