headerphoto

ZZZzzz..

They say babies bring happiness to a home. I believe it's true. My mom started babysitting again and this time is a cute tiny 7-week baby boy. He' so tiny and smiles at you when you touch his nose and smile to him. aww so cute..so tiny and perfect..Just another excuse for me to go see him and NOT study!! Seriously I cannot sit still to study and i have this urge to go see the baby every five minutes. Or maybe because it's CLR (common law reasoning aka english legal system) subject..It's the ultimate insomnia-killer subject ever. When you read through a paragraph you can feel the sleepiness creeping through and suddenly the bed look so ever tempting..I'm yawning already as this moment and the effect does not go away..


I Pray to You Dear Lord, Give me the strength for me to study CLR and other subjects.Please keep the evil sleepiness from me O Lord. Please also guide me in understanding the passages of Law and it will committ to my memory.I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me O lord. I need your help..In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: