headerphoto

am I?

It's a usnday. Never like sunday evenings...very boring and pointless sumtimes. Today i went Rabinder's Trust class cause the alternative class is on Sept 16 and my mum ask me to go on Sunday. But Iw ant to go to Puvanes's class on Tuesday cause I want to try to synchronize botht thier lectures. I'll be going to Rabinder's class on alternative Sundays. Trust is better than Land but Rabinder said Trust has the highest casualty rates. I've yet to clean my room. So not study friendly.
A friend told me "If you cannot find a bf/gf after part 2..or final year of studies, you might just end up being single" Hmm..that's deep shit. Seems everyone has a partner in thier life and it made me feel insecure at times. Allan did cheated on me but partly is also my fault. ahh..fuck it la..I'm sure God will always guide me and provide me when the time is right and I'm sure he will be even better. I read numerous articles and the line the rule of thumb is that don't have the mentality that "If I lost weight, I'll be happy or If I found someone I'll be happy" No matter how much Iw ant to be that person who is truly happy I'm still weak. Longing for people to care. I mean who doesn't. I have so much going for me but yet I'm not truly happy at times. i want to be happy. Truly truly happy about myself. I'm not emo. Well may a lil..

No comments: