headerphoto

yes i'm an ass

seeing my phone and not expecting N's call is kinda good. when we were "in a relationship" i always expect a missed call or something but usually there was none. so it alwasy leaves me hanging. i mean i'm not clingy but if u are in a relationship..u kinda expect some calls or texts. since i usually get none so i knew there was something wrong. he's just not into me. period. as emo as i am.. i need to move on. not expecting someone to call is comforting..liberating at times. as if something has released.
mon i have to go to work one last time. then hopefully i can overnite at my sis place for a few days till the 13th so i can start class n stop. i msn with my sis and she told me this:
he just want ur company, ass
which is so so true and the word ass written at the end hit me in the head. i am ass. i give you that. an ass in trusting someone. i never blame my sis to say i'm an ass. she's given me the soft treatment..which does not seem to work now she giving me the cold hard treatment to wake me up from my stupidity.

No comments: