headerphoto

herbal


I'm trying to take care of my face. Been neglecting it for so long. I went facial the other day but before that i'm starting to use herbal products and I'm starting to see the results. My sister is using himalaya product range and I'm starting to use it too. I absolutely love the facial wash and toner. I stayed at my sis place occasionally and use the facial wash containing citron and honey which I feel is so gentle to my face. Unfortunately I'm still using Simple exfoliating facial wash now and wants to change buy my sis forbid me to buy from KL the products saying it's too expensive and she'll purhcase from India itself.


I jsut feel like blogging about my beauty regime. I'm currently using the Gentle Refreshing toner and Elianto Aloe Vera Moisturizer. My face is prone to pimples cuz I sweat a lot and it always leaves behind scars. When I first use Elianto's moisturizer I see the results and usually I use with the Aloe Vera toner as well. But now with Himalaya toner its even better. I discovered using herbal products really works, slower but you can fee the difference. It's more gentle to your skin and the smell is refreshing and natural.


I'm even taking supplements by Himalaya. I'm taking Ayurslim, herbal capsules to help lose weight and it works. It does not have side effects and the toilet emergencies after you eat. It's subtle, you just don't feel eating as much. Maybe because I go yoga and cardio, it works even better. Overall I lost 6-7 kg after my breakup. 4-5 from post traumatic experience and 2 from gym. I'm feeling healthier now. but now a bit sluggish cause I skipped gym for a week now.


I want to start taking of my health. I'm hearing news of cancer befalling to my relatives. Thus my mom bought health insurance for me and I'm starting to eat more healthily.Exercising more especially. I'm not scared of death. I have so many things to be do, so much to experience.


wah such a different view compare to previous post. That's just me. moods fluctuate.




No comments: