headerphoto

of gossip girls and my yoga

Today was pretty much unproductive. Since I started working, I've been eating more. I lost control of food portion and my gym hours are not consistent. But i'ts the first week of class and I think I'm still adapting. Turns out i can still be able to go for yoga twice a week. I went to the Yoga class today and it was quite good. Intense. but as oppose to Thursday's calss there is no meditation in the first 10 minutes just some basic stretching.However since i got to strecth and sweat I don't mind.You know you had a good yoga class when you come out of the class feeling so much better and happy. Yeah, happy. I don't know how to explain the feeling but it's a great feeling. So now I'm gonna make it a routine to go class on Wed and Thurs. I think I would join more classes such as dance or aerobics. I feel I get more from a one hour class as oppose from doing my usual cardio and weights.


I've yet to make my room study friendly. I've not organized my books and take out some of my bro's previous notes. You see here's the problem. I have this huge box with all the law books from intermediate and my bro's law books. Behind the box I have this feeling there is a lizard hiding behind there. It's not a phobia cause I've seen the bloody lizard before and I have this phobia for lizards. I always tell myself once my Dad comes back from work, I'll do it..but the bad habit of me is always procastinating. I'm contemplating of buying a book on Land Law recommended by Rabinder. I think I'll jsut make that decison next week or next month after I go through several of Land Law classes.


Well this post is pretty much mundane. No emo stories. I still think of Allan. but its just a mere memory cause if I'm with him I won't be able to do so much. And yeah with N, I totally moved on.


K, if you're reading this..just want to clarify I don't miss N ok? just a mere memory. I can't totally forget a person but trust me, I have no feelings towards him whatsoever.


That's about it. Its 3.30 am. I just finished folding my clothes while watching Don't mess with the Zohan and gossip girl. The Zohan was funny but is super super dumb. Dumb movie, the movies which I donwloaded cause I won't pay for it to watch it in the cinema.


Gossip Girl for me has lost a bit charm for me. The notion of Nathaniel's state right now it's not appealing. What happen to that golden boy and that bitch Katherine??II Oh my effin God!! Serena and Dan breaking up. I mean they are so perfect for each other, is it so hard to just look past the issues. I mean they are not really issues in the first place. One thing that keeps from wanting more from gossip girl is Blair and Chuck. And also Marcus Beeton. Marcus is so charming and not fit for Blair. I shouted when Chuck made out with Blair and the drama at the staircase.I can't believe he kissed her after he saw Chuck and Blair. That moment was the gossip girl moment I've been waiting for. Juicy and scandalous and so sinful for us to watch. That's the GG essence right there...

# 1 * GASP*
Blair: Marcus wait!
Marcus: Did you really not know it was him? Can you honestly tell me that?
Blair: I knew it was him.
Marcus: Thank you.
Blair: But I want you!
Marcus: No Blair. You want my title. The idea of who I am. But you clearly want him. Which makes me a fool. Because I really did want you. I DO want you.
Blair: Then show me! I'm not some delicate little flower. Show me

# 2 He's got an accent and he's hot..someone get me a fan in here

No comments: