headerphoto

going wrong

He called me at 11.41 pm. His flight is at 1.15 am. I can't sleep. I constantly refresh the KLIA flight directory. It's now on final call. I want to see it departed so I can sleep. I miss him. I miss him teasing me while I'm driving and pinch my cheek everytime I swear on other road users. He will somtimes suddenly stroke my hair and steal glances at me while I'm not looking. We always been communicating via msn for years. the last time i saw him in kl was 7 years..yea that long..cuz i was with someone that time. now being with him this past month...he made me feel alive again after my breah up with allan. we can't be together. it's impossible. but he still cares. he keep saying he loves me since we met when i was in form 3. 7 years..7 long years he still cares. makes me even more emo was that he text me these past few days saying he wants me to be happy for the next two years. i'm gonna miss him dearly. listening to trance by armin van burren is not making it easier for me. something about the song makes me feel emo..makes me miss him more..i hope for a better day tomorrow...nite~


No comments: