headerphoto

mental gymnastics

Today was absolutely mentally draining. It was Land Law lecture by Rabinder for 5 hours. It was better than last week in the sense it was not boring. Today's lecture was complicated so you have to really focus and listen to him. After the 5 hour intese mental gymnastics as he called it, I was super tired. I didn't join my college firends for dinner and went straight home. While driving I was starting to feel sleepy cause my mind was really exhausted. then went dinner with parents and to Jusco. Vincci had a sale and I bought a pair of wedges that were 20% off. It was display unit but I could not wait and I could not see any major defects so I bought it knowing well I'm super broke this months. But how could I resist? I had been eyeing that pair of wedges for so long and it's on sale...
Came back and watched Sex and the city movie.I've never watched the series before but roughly know the characters. I cried when Carrie broke up and even cried when Mr Big bought her the house and renovated her closet. I cried through the movie cause it reminded so much of my breakup. It's the feeling that you connect to Carrie and you understand that moment, that heartbreak..it's so real...
Anyways, tomorrow I'm going to church and then church dinner at night. My dad has taken the box from my room and books are lying everywhere. I'm so not in the mood to sort them out eventhought I constantly tell myself after every class to start studying.

Yesterday night I went out. I had a great time eating at a quaint little place and drinking with K and his friends. Been sometime since go out and yumcha like that even with new friends, suprisingly got lots to talk about.

That's about it for today. Tomorrow's a new day. Hoping for great one



K,
Yesterday night was great cuz you were there. Few more days left. I'm gonna miss you dearly. Sometimes I just want to see you everyday but I know I'm gonna miss you even more after I do. It's kinda love-hate relationship going on whether to see you or not? All I want to say, you made me feel special and after all I done, you are still here with me. Thank you...

Aricia~

No comments: