headerphoto

CLR

Really close shave today on today's paper CLR. The four topics i spotted 3 came out.Phew..
The paper was difficult in the sense in the way the questions are addressed. It's very different from previous years questions. I've tried my best relating my answer to the question and i just hope I can easily get 10 marks for effort?
I had no choice but to attempt the 3 questions plus my research. The legal research question was easy cause it's almost similar to the mock question in the newsletter so bonus on that..muahaha
I did my best in miscarriages of justice..so so for Civil Process and very risky answer on Judiciary.
I reach my two booklets mark..I worte so much, they got to let me pass what!!
Just hope for the best, expect the worse..till then I got few hours of freedom before Contract.

No comments: