headerphoto

I'm emo..so what??

Shit!! Today was such an emo day. Maybe because I've stayed in the house for too long, so tomorrow I'm going to college. I can't stay and mope and I definitely can't study too. Tomorrow is going to be a better day.
I'm sick of negativity,sick of complains, sick of criticisms.
I just want a good peaceful place where i can just chill and be stress free like in Jason Mraz song "I'm yours" or "Lucky".
I'm so tempted to go to Bangkok after reading Pinkpau's blog of her trip.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and I'm not giving up.
Fuck people who gloat.
Fuck people who only knows how to complain and not appreciate.
I need to get out of my self-made negativity aura and self dug tunnel of emo-ness.
I want my life back!!
I know I'm better but why my alter-ego still want to hide in the emo tunnel
Life is so much better, but why can't I feel it?
Why can't I embrace it?
I'm sick of being in an emotional roller coaster.
I jsut want a good cuddle and good music.
Music..yes, a cuddle?
From who I'm going to get my cuddle?
I should not wait for the cuddle.
I'm capable of making myself happy.
I know one day, my boyfriend will do what like the song "Lucky" is all about.
But as i was listening to Fly Fm, there's a community service reminder to girls, that we do not need to be whole with a guy.
WE are capable of living our own life!!
I feel that I need to stick it to my stubborn heart and close up the stupid emo tunnel.

No comments: