headerphoto

It's gonna be OK

Another paper down. 2 more to go. Phew..breath of relief. Public was not as bad as I imagine except for the Judicial Review question which was very to little to write and the Rule Of Law of question too. Bit suprised codification came out and the most practised question on Parlamentary Sovereignty!!.Ok enuff bout public. Now left CLR n Contract and then till freedom baby!!
After the paper, went straight home for lunch and cause suddenly i feel so hungry. This morning I was freaking out, I could not eat much, I had migraine and I felt nervous till I wanted to vomit. The atmosphere for Public is even more scary as Public Law is known for its high failure rates. I hope the 4 questions I answer is good enough to pass. I just need a pass for Public. Pray for me ya..
CLR is worrying also due to the research thing but for this two hours, I'll just relax and watch chinese series with ease. Oh yeah, this afternoon's nap is so good.I slept like a log.
2 more papers..hanging in there n fuck those play with my feelings. I'm strong and not going to sacrifice my exams due to them..

No comments: