headerphoto

Handbag music?

After a tiring Justine's calss on Sat, i drove to my sis place with the intention to watch dvds and astro, when she text me to pack some clothes to go clubbing. My sis clubbing gang is all gay guys. So we went to this gay-friendly club called Marketplace cuz there was this DJ from Australia named Kate Monroe. Went there at 1 am I think, the place is packed, the podium is full and to get upstairs takes forever. Going to a gay club is really an eye-opener experience for me. Imagine hot guys daning with other hot guys. Some were even shirtless showing off their hot,, muscular bodies with wash board abs. Ooooo..so tempting..can see but cannot touch. One thing bout a gay club is that as a girl, you will feel safe, no guys will come up to you, or take advantage cuz they are just not into girls and va-jay-jay.I mean if you go club for the music la, it wud be fun cuz it's just you and the music and you dance all night long. Club closes around 3.40 am, then I thought can go back la..cuz I was tired ady, but my sis says got after party at frens house. Went to the frens house, it's like a self made disco..with music and all. Ater about 5 am, my sis says we go another frens house. Lepak there, it was a chillout party also..went back at 7.30 am when the sun rises and I slept like a pig till 4 pm..
But i'm beginning to dig the clubbing scene, cuz going with my sis, I get to go to different clubs and introduce me to her gay friends which is crazy fun bunch of ppl..Aftre my exams I will be following my sis more to clubs and actually enjoying myself.

No comments: