headerphoto

F**K

I had a dream of sorts today.
Dreamt that he wants me back giving me excuses why he's sorry. It seems too real and i found that I want him back in the dream. Fuck it.
Then I've dreamt of public law..on parliarmentary sovereignty and the implications of ERTA case.. WTF
Woke up..found out that I overslept..I took a nap of 4 hours it seems. My head hurts and my chapped lips hurt. Kept thinking tonight I have to do 3 chapters on House of Lords, Parliarmentary Sovereignty and Judicial Review. And yeah why not throw in EU and HRA also. Fuck it. I'm so gonna screw up my public law and it's not funny.

Yesterday was supposed to chat with someone. He online at 1 something just to chat with me from Singapore and my big mouth ask me go sleep la..its ok..lema he reli did go offline and did not return my msgs. Is he mad? So fucked up.

Two more sundays. Oh fuck ..I rmbr my parents are going out of own this weekend. I hope my sis is off that weekend cuz I'm gonna to stay there..Don't want to be alone on weekends.
Hanging on dearly to my sanity..lots to do..its' gonna to over soon.

No comments: