headerphoto

Deja vu

Today I spend the afternoon accompanying my mum for check up at Glenaeagles. Then while she's sleeping, an uncle called.He's more like family friend and hasnt heard bout the breakup..So I have to re-tell the story. Then later I went to the car wash The ex used to go. I went htere because it's cheap and since I know the owner so I'm comfortable there. Again the owner ask me where's the EX. I answered we are no longer together. From small talk I begain to re-tell the story. She offered words of comfort saying that since i'm studying law and to be with him who's invovlved the dirty world of politics wun be good for me. She said how can I be with some guy who only earn that little and I should find a better person. then I told her who's the woman, cause probably she saw her also during the election rally. She remembered seeing the woman and said just let go. I already let go. But today is nostalgic all over again.Sigh. Maybe i did something bad by telling the owner of the car wash, cuz business owners aroung my area all know who is my ex. So by telling her, probably the news would spread. It is not my intention to defame him cause it is not virtually certain that would happen, but I'm indifferent so if people know how his real person, let them know. He's the one who is gonna bear the bad name when he doing his community work and all.
This is just the first place I went to where people recognise both of us. Besides the car wash, it's my usual burger place,warung,chicken rice stall,pan mee stalls as well as the chinese medicine shop. I guess this is just the frist of many experineces i have to go through if i visit these places again. I can't run away, cuz I'm staying in Pandan Jaya, I cannot just stop going to these places. So i just have to suck it up..and life moves on.

No comments: