headerphoto

Know your name

I slept at 4 am..fulamak..i really did do something productive in the middle of night studing CLR.
I usually sleep at that time if I don't have classes but so much things had happen my sleep cycle is affected.
Woke up at 12 pm cuz Dad wanted to eat Spaghetti Carbornara for lunch. Then fatr the fattening n filling lunch I watch some series ANTM, Top Chef and CSI:NY.
ANTM S10 the winner is a plus sized model. For the first time leh..after 10 years, finally they give it to a plus sized model. I think they gave it to Whiteny because the runner up is high fashion model, so with or without ANTM, she'll succeed as a top model anyway.
I'm so in love with Jason Mraz songs right now and current crave is a collaboration with James Morrison called Details in Fabric. Its the perfect break up song for those who have been dumped. The lyrics are meaningful and the guitar is excllent. At the end chorus part you can hear Jason Mraz voice teamed up with James Morrison husky voice with a slght British accent..The song style is like Damien Rice for those of you have heard of it..
and furthermore Jason Mraz album got a song duet with Colbie Caillat..Could Jason choose anymore perfect duets ? James and Colbie..this album is as good as Colbie cuz all songs are good. I think Jason Mraz will only reach Malaysian shores in a month or two so just go download the album Jason Mraz-We sing,we dance, we steal things
I added this youtube clip of details in fabric song..enjoy la..It's still really new so there's no music video for it yet..
Next post I'm going to talk about another song "Make it Mine".Tata~

No comments: