headerphoto

Hope

I've been blogging almost everyday now.
I've been tossing and turning and I still can't sleep maybe because my well deserved nap was cut short cause I have to fetch my mom from her shopping trip.
A friend called me about contract which I've yet started and luckily I can still recall some of the cases.
Crap..my head hurts like hell.
Oh yeah, I've been typing out my resume and it is not easy trying to promote yourself on paper. I got a few formats of a resume from my brother and friend. It really looks like an advertisment where you put down your skills. It's not that I don't have skills but due to the in depth chinese culture embedded in me, you never really tell people that you're good cause people may think that you are just plain arrogant.
I've yet to finish typing my resume cause after i did mine, my friend told me my resume looks kinda "lazy" cause it's the format from jobstreet. So I have to redo it all over again, by then my head start to hurts really badly and it's continuing till now.
I popped two panadols already and it's not working. I just want my sleep and the stupid mozzies ain't helping either.
today I've been thinking bout him. I'm not that emotional about it, it's just the feeling on what if I did something different. It's all the pass but why my mind keep circulating on the issue. But like my dear friend slogan "It's all good". Regardless of ups and downs there is always some positivity in life.
After the big breakup, the changes are:
- Lost 5 kg
- Driving skills improved tremendously
- Clubbing more often
- Meet new friends
- Went out for movies more than I used too
- Closer to family

These are just some changes in 2 months, there are more that yet to come..hopefully..

No comments: