headerphoto

errand day

I just woke up from a deep slumber sleep. EXAMS are finally over!! I went out with college mates yesterday for a drink. Pics soon ya, cause of all days I forgot to bring my camera.My room is in a huge mess.My car is packed with shoes and books also wtf. Not that only, its in need of a car wash.
I got so much errands to do. I have to get my ATM card to Maybank and dunno gonna kena denda or not. Got to buy some stuff for my room for spring cleaning. Oh yeah buy those big ass plastic boxes to keep my books.Then also do my laundry and if I can need to go shopping badly. With the new pumps my sis bought , it needs to be paired up with some straight cut jeans.Phew..a long week..I forgot, I need to go to work next week. Got to visit my manager also. So much things to do but suddenly I all want to do now is just sit back n play PS2. But my room is in such a mess..got to deal with it first..got to move my ass now n mandi and at least get my ATM card fixed.If not no money y'all...

No comments: