headerphoto

ya ke?

I went to a Malay wedding specifically the Akad Nikah ceremony. My sister friend, Mike aka Mikhail after conversion is marrying Mimi. Mike is pretty close with my sister and refer to my sis as his "kakak". I knew him too back when I was very little. the ceremony took place at Taman Cempaka,which is very nearby to the Ex's place. Geram aku when I know the place is in Cempaka. I just don't want to be anywhere near that vicinity cause i don't want to bump into him but I have to face my fear.
The ceremony was simple, all the groom has to do is lafaz the exact words by the ustaz saying that he wil nikah with Mimi. The next day was suppose to be the fun part, the bersanding ceremony, but my sis could not make it so i did not go as well.
I started working at Starbucks this week, so all u guys who is free can drop by, I'm based at Low Yat plaza.Boy, is there lots of gossip and rantings when I came back. Everytime I come back to work, there is huge rantings by partners. They will rant their dissastifaction to me as I'm pretty neutral and i seldom work. Of cause it's juicy gossips, but I dunno why today I'm jsut not int the mood for gossips. Eh, there must something wrong with me. Well I think so.I'm preoccupied with some matters of the heart.
No, its not about the ex. Its someone else. I dunno I just think too much. Why can't it be simple? Or do I make it complicated...My friend always tell me not to think about it. but still, I keep on thinking about what if's and maybes..something that I shouldn't be thining cause it's nothing. Sigh. i dun want to be emo but I think I am..




No comments: