headerphoto

movies I watched

These past few days was spend lazing at home. It was kinda bored and I'm proud of myself not become shiteously emo in this perios of time lazing at home.

I'm proud to say I did all my ironing and organized my closet all in the course of watching Hitman and Kungfu Panda at the same time.

Oh yeah, I violated "Only DVDRIP policy" while downloading movies and downloaded a TS version of Kungfu Panda. TS version means it's a cam version recorded in the cinema but the sound are reedited so you don't get the sound where people are talking. I wanted to watch Kungfu Panda so badly but no teman so thus I have to violate my DVD RIP policy.


It was a fun movie but at the end of the movie you will kinda forget what happen. It's not a bad movie but definitely could be done better. The movie I think should be longer, especially the training part and other emphasis on other characters such as The Tigress, Mantis,Monkey, Snake and Crane. Panda aka Po voiced by Jack Black is really amusing and hillarious but Tigress voice by Angelina Jolie is just so so. Maybe the character Tigress is too serious so it does not matter who voiced it, cause it's just plain boring and monotonous.

On positive note, the action scenes is really very good especially the chopstick scene is fantastic. The animal's kungfu skills uses their natural skill and thus making the kungfu scenes really exciting.

I have nothing more to add cause eventhough I watched it yesterday, there was nothing so memorable except a quote by Wu Gui aka Tortoise :

Yesterday is the past,

Tomorrow is a mystery,

Today is a gift,

That's why they called today the PRESENT






Another movie I watched was Hitman. As you may know it's based on the PC game Hitman. I played the game before and I tell you the adaption to the movie kinda sucky.
#1 OK, Timothy Oliphant in Diehard is kinda hot and he's not so hot in Hitman so minus points there. ( I know its not a determining factor)

#2 He's not conditioned and fit enough as the video game where Hitman 47 is more built and tough
#3 The script pretty much sucks..Storyline is so cliche that you can guess how its gonna end at from the beginning

In point the only thing worth watching is the action scenes, and I'm not talking bout guns, scenes where they fight with swords, I think is a katana and fist fights. those gun scenes are just so so. i mean how much action you can get wear you shoot people right? Maybe if they do Hitman 2 they will change the actor..maybe it'll work like Incredible Hulk was way better than The Hulk right?










1 comment:

iCalvyn.com said...

hit man i always heard people said is a good movie, but i never watch before :(