headerphoto

My favourite movie

I just watched a movie I downloaded called "12 Angry Men" a 1957 production. The movie is an intense movie about 12 jurors who is delibrating on the guilt of an 18 year old boy from the slums who supposedly killed his father. This movie takes palce in the jury room and they delibrated in real time for an hour and a half. I first watched the remake of the movie which was in 1997 and I was hooked cause the movie is so good.
Cause CLR have to research on jury so I flashbacked the movie and downloaded the 1957production.
However in my opinion this movie is not for all cause it's an intense purely conversational typed of movie. I really like the movie cause it shows us a part of human nature, the prejudice and the indifference the jurors have on a case, which in my opinion can sometimes defeat the trial by peers system. I'm not good at words to describe the brilliance of the movie, the actors were great and the script was excellent as well.

i only manage to have half my laundry done. I din know I got so much clothes but this is not going to stop me from shopping k?
I just downloaded 2008 MTV Movie awards, Hitman and The Other Boleyn Girl and a couple of games. The magic of torrents made my life more meaningful~



No comments: