headerphoto

Nama saya Rina

Tomorrow is my last day working at Sbux, not last as in I'll never work againbut I don't know when I'm available to work there in coming months. Today was non stop chatting with partners and I don't feel that tired but my leg was really aching when I came home.
There isn't much to be blogged about my working day. One issue though? I do look like a chinese right?
Why people always talk to me in Malay and when I responded in chinese they give the SHOCKED look.
No, I don't have any issues with looking like Malay, at least I can speak like one so I can cover line when I can't really talk in cantonese. Especially in sticky situations where some customers who converse in Mandarin, I'll just say I'm mixed with Malay blood and I don't know chinese. there was once where I did try my best to speak mandarin but the customers corrected me rudely and say that Chinese should be able to speak in Chinese. So i cover line say i mixed la..I damn pissed off..i ws just trying to help and in turn kena tiau balik.
So from then on, I am not gonna be so baik hati and help intepret. if you don't what latte or caramel macchiato means in chinese then just too bad la.
That pretty much what i'm blogging today. besides apparently being a Malay, i'm also a eurasian,sarawakian,sabahan n some say chindian..i kid you not. Sometimes if I'm in the mood I'll just go with the flow and say I'm Malay named Rina and my mum is Chinese while my father is Malay. there you go, maybe if you want to bercakap BM dengan I, boleh panggil I, Rina..

No comments: