headerphoto

weeekender

I had a busy weekend, on Saturday supposedly got dinner appointment but was abruptly cancelled because my sister wanted to suprise my parents with a cake for Father'
s days day. Knowing my mom would be a lil' jealous, she put a msg saying"Everyday is Father's and Mother's Day, Love you". They were pleasantly suprised and the cake was delicious( Espresso Cheesecale). Later that night we went yum cha with with my brother till 2 something, then went to pick up my sister's bf and went yum cha at mamak till 4 something. I slept a couple of hours cause went out wif a friend to watch The Hulk at IOI mall.Then the friend and I went to Summit cause I want to buy PS 2 games and PC games, but end up only buying one PS2 game cause the PC games are all very limited. Came back to my sis place(Puchong) at 4 pm, then went down to Pandan Jaya (my place) to have dinner. Lepak at the house for few hours, then followed my sister and the bf to watch Indiana Jones. Yes, i know I watched already but they ajak me to watch again. At first I was sort of reluctant because I don't want to sit an watch again but I went anyway. It wasn't that bad the second time maybe because I already know the absurdity of the story line so I just sit and ejoy the humour and action scenes. After the movie, we all went to Kampung Baru to eat in the infamous Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa. It was a nice plate of nasi lemak, where the sambal is spicy and the ikan bilis is crunchy. The ayam goreng is even more delicious. Went to back to Puchong around 3 am, then woke up at 7 am to go make my passport at Subang. Back to Puching at afternoon and I slept till 7 pm...lepak for while and went dinner at 9 pm. Fearing for my safety to drive back to Pandan at midnight, my sister drove me home in my car and her bf came pick her up alter. Lately, I've been having discomfort while driving at night. I think because of astimagtism. the lights seems to glow more birghtly and hurt my eye. If that's the case I might end up having two glasses. One for astimagtism while driving at night, to wear with my lenses and one the normal glasses for rabun and astimagtism. Sigh, money money money. I'm rally feeling the RM 2.70 petrol and I have pump twice as much now..
On happier news, my sis gave me a bottle of perfume COCO Mademoiselle by CHANEL. She got extra as some generous passengers buy for her for good service on board. The choice is between F for FAscinating by Salvatore Ferragamo and Chanel. It;s a tough chocie but my sis says take the Coco cuz it's more expensive about RM 300++ compare to Ferragamo costing RM 200++. So I end up with the Chanel which carries a more elegant note compare to a flowery note by Ferragamo. So that's my busy weekend..what bout urs?
#1 The cake

#2 Moi Parents #3 Lovely
#4 The bottle
#5Infamous C's


No comments: