headerphoto

Black apron

I'm working opening these few days. There is this new supervisor name M. M jsut got promoted, a nice guy, so we chatted sicne it's jsut both of us in the mornings. I share my Sbux experience and he thoght I was 25..Do i look that old?
Then the middle partner A came in. I asked her, she says I dun look that old but the way I talk makes me seem more older, mature. And it does not help that I'm now wearing the Black apron. Black apron is an apron especially for coffee masters. Its not compulsory for me to wear the black apron but my green aprons are all with my ex. I've yet to call him to get it back.It makes me a bit scared. Where has the happy , crazy Ai Chen been? Has the breakup made me more mature?
today was a better day, I cahtted with A. She too just broke up and adapting to single life. Sigh..this is the season of breakups. I feel better then yesterday. i talked to a friend D.
D says I have this mental block. Maybe i have a mental block. For now I jstu my mind would stop scrutinizing every single actions I do and I hope my heart will jsut heal. It will get better in time..time..till when I have to be like that? Sekejap I ok,sekejap I emo. the Lord is playing Chipsmore game with me.

No comments: