headerphoto

liberated

I saw him today. He was grocery shopping alone, I think. He was talking on the phone, so I passed by and just smiled. Such a fake smile he gave me, cuz he knew I was there, cuz my bro bumped into him earlier. Anyways I'm still ok cuz he was alone, I dunno how wud I feel if he was with his gf. Probably be really emo bout it.
Then after that I rushed to Pandan Indah to meet Secret Friend(SF). SF was bummed bout his ex gf. So we chatted for two hours. It made me feel less emo bout him.
Reached home, I took out all the pics of him from photo albums cuz I din have the heart to look at it months before. then there were some clothes left, I threw them out also. When I looked at the pics we took, I feel that he is not the same person anymore, as though it was a distant memory and that I was living in another world atthat time. It's a mixture of feelings, I don't know how to describe it but most important I don't feel like crying.
I'm gonna do my laundry and reorganise my closet and my bags tomorrow. So i'll be able to know what to look for when I go for a huge shopping spree!!
Oh yeah, my bro's law firm got vacancy ask me to contact them.I'll call them tomorrow and hopefully I get the job.
So that's pretty much my day. Hope for a better day tomorrow~

No comments: