headerphoto

Christmas

The holidays were busy for me. Now these few days I have absolutely no plans cause I'm damn broke to the maximum. On Christmas eve, I went with my sister to her friend's house for Christmas dinner. It was a sumptious dinner with home cooked turkey as the main course. First time I had a turkey and not the normal turkey ham I get in sandwiches. After the dinner we headed to Raw Club in Solaris Mont Kiara cause my sisters friend is spinning that night. it was a fun night, then the next morning I had Christmas lunch at my church. Came home and crash of course then at night went for seafood supper and a movie then mamak. Then the next few days, I did not go out cause I want to save as much money as I can cause ARMIN VAN BUUREN is coming to Zouk on 10/2009.

I came home that night after mamak and decided to surf my fav djs website to see their tour dates and was practically jumping of my chair when I saw Malaysia, KL in the tour list. I went to Zouk's website and they have no info on it and the only website that has the details is Juice's site. The tickets are RM 100 plus 2 drinks and he'll be doing a 4 hour set. I'm so excited cause i know its gonna be one hell of a set since he's announced the top 2o trance tracks of 2008 which I diligently exercised my rights and voted.Thus, he'll certainly be playing those tracks and hopefully some from his album also.My sister is not sure that she can make it, but i'll go alone. She says she went alone to Armin's gig last year. For Armin, I'll fucking go alone.

I'm also looking forward for January Cause I'll be getting my iphone and possibly go on a 2 week trip to Taipei and Los Angeles. But I'm having a dilemma, if i go on holiday I can't upgrade my pc. The clear choice is of course go on holiday but still..my baby, my pc needs an upgrade. Nonetheless, I know Jan 2009 is gonna be a great month!!

Here's jsut two pics, a turkey and us ladies at a club. The rest is in FB and yes the dress is the same as prom cause I bought two of them in diff colours. LOL



2 comments:

Unknown said...

LA ~~~~ of course LA, no one cares the PC~~ wahaha

Alicia Goh said...

i car bout my PC..but not sure yet..still checking flight details and all..have to visa summore leh..but def I'll go La if I have chance...