headerphoto

wtf?

i posted my staus as why people say I look like a clubber?Yes I club and drink and dance. I never got wasted and when I club, i club resposnsibly. Sure I do crazy poses while taking pic and I kissed Jas on the cheek for fun. Then look what someone wrote to me at facebook:

You do like a clubber...obviously!! why go and kiss ppl's bf??!! kiss me lah!! you really look like you are easy....desperate...sorry...but I think as a girl..you shud behave yrself and have some self-respect...not shout for attention like that and spoil your image!!! It also 'tell' that there is nothing wrong fucking around as well!! Well?? do you have that view??I'm sorry for being bold but that is the realty from the point of view of a matured adult!! not from some crappy..half cooked college buggy who burns his parents money just for flushing it down the drain..and fucking around!!! said too much!!! think about it!

I was like what the hell? When the hell did I fuck around? Did I have any any pics fucking around?!!Fucker says I'm easy, having fun does not mean easy!! OMG!! People like this jsut have no life to msg me like that. going to club is not a sin. I'm jsut syaing why people alwyas see me as one. I'm not ashame of anything so don't bloody hell fucking judge me as an "easy" girl.

2 comments:

kimmie said...

yerr.. just ignore that person lah..
what a perv!

Eelaine said...

Who the hell is that?