headerphoto

migraines

Wow..10 days since the last entry and so much have happened. I've been really busy these 2 weeks, with classes and my new found friends. On other note, my dvd-writer just busted. I cannot even detect the writer. I have to open my cpu for the first time in a year or so. Luckily i have another one extra.
Many stuff have happened in the course of 2 weeks. I've been skipping some classes cause I really need some time off. My migraines are coming back and now its recurring frequently. Like in a day there'll be migraines for about 1-2 hours and it hurts like hell. I will feel naseous and super tired. I have to pop panadols before I sleep or I will have migraines in the morning. Something is not right with me. I keep telling myself, two more weeks only for the partying n social stuff then to business. It's gonna be over soon. It's not an obligation for me to party and all but I need it. Cause next few months , January to May is super intensive and I would be in nerd mode then.
I don't really sleep well also. And tomrrow till the 20th I have classes very single day as Ms Claire from London is coming to do the whole land lectures. ARgh...jsut two more weeks till new year..and I'm looking forward to a brand new 2009!!

No comments: