headerphoto

relieve

I don't like mornings, thus I 'll wake up in the nick of time to reach college and sometimes late about 15 mins max. So today I budget myself to reach college at 10.30. I woke up and my pc was in shut down mode. Hmm, I did not shut down it yesetrday but I knew there was this update thingy going on on my pc or my baby I called it. So I tried to switch on my baby in the morning to do a lil facebook and check on my downloading stuff and all. To my horror, my windows could not start. I panicked a lil and thinking all the way to trouble shoot it and I know it's beacuse of my dvd drive. I know it's no use for me to do anything cause its purely hardware. I was running late and called my sister and brother who were out to help me send it to Low yat. I was fidgety the whole day thinking about my baby. My sister called said the stupid dvd was stuck and caused the problem. They took it out and did not charged a cent..Phew..The next thing i'm gonna do is march up to the dvd guy in SS 15 and change the dvd. I wonuld not take No for an answer cause it caused such damage to my baby...RAWR!!!

No comments: