headerphoto

Flashback 2

Feb 2008
I think I went to Langkawi, I don't quite remember, but it may in late Jan or early Feb. I was having fun that time. I think that is the last fun memory I had with him. It was slightly different I think, I mean it was kinda routine like and I was stressed about exams till I bought Criminal textbook to read. I enjoyed the beach every much, listening to songs and sitting under the moonlight. The thing is the memory is personal. Now when I think of it, the memories I had was the things I experienced myself without him in the picture. We did have fun together but like I said, it was like holiday that we "forced" ourselves to have and we spend time individually relaxing and not much communicating I guess. I still did not feel as though we are drifting apart just busy with our lives. On Valentine's day, he just gave me a card which he bought and signed in front of me. Boleh tak? He said he was busy but he got me a teddy bear also. Hmm..I was happy that at least he made an effort but he knows I'm indifferent to teddy bears. As I browse through the pics now, I ONLY miss the beach and the sun but not him. I've moved on completely. After the Langkawi holidays, we both were busy with our lives. He was busy with work and the other woman (his colleague) I suppose while I was in nerd mode that time. So that was with my February 2008.




No comments: