headerphoto

iChristmas

Before flashback 2..just want to blog about how happy I am that I will be getting a NEW 3G iPhone for Rm 1400 cause its subsidize by my sis!!Many ppl say dun buy and all tht..if 1400 can buy me an iPhone..I will and worth it..I've been using Sony for years and its time to change plus my pink sony phone is faulty..even a better reason for an upgrade. I know RM 1400 can buy a way better phone, but I would love my next phone to be PDA like and definitely that amount of money can't buy PDA phone like Blackberry or HTC touch. thus I'm counting days till I get the turbo sim and I personalised the phone with cute themes and many cute applications. I'm a sucker for fashion phones. I'm so excited!!




2 comments:

Eelaine said...

I'm enviousssss. It's damn pretty leh the phoneeeee! Eh we must catch up one day haha

Alicia Goh said...

eh..now only saw ur comment. iphone is pretty..so pretty and shiny..lol..stil havent got it though..soon ..