headerphoto

noche


Despite that previous post, I'm gonna ignore it and focus on my prom post.
Prom this year as much my frens were to agree was awesome. Congrats to Kim and her team, they made it all happen. Their food was great, I can't get enough of the bread pudding and they serve hot coffee or tea. I can't live without tea ok? There was great service by the hotel staff constantly refilling our drinks and clearing our tables. We got to eat first before the performances so we did enjoy the performances. There were dancing, singing and even a magic show!!..LOL. The ballroom was beautiful, the ligts and decor, really sets the mood.

The highlight of the prom was Raja singing. Last year he sang a ballad which was great. This year he was with a band comprises of young and old and he sang some crazy rock and roll songs. We all literally went crazy and danced on the dancefloor cheering for him, like in a concert. I mean everyone went to the dancefloor and danced with each other. It was a really a fun night. Everyone was in the mood to party even the lecturers were out on the dancefloor. Everybody was smiling and laughing and dancing and high even without alcohol. The other performances were great, the singing medley by the students is great. Who knew our college have that talent and the opening jazz act was great. Oliver and Lei really deserve to be the prom king and queen. the night went well and I would go again if next year is equally great. Next year intermediate has a big challenge to make it even better.

Now to more persoanal perspective,the dress I wore was bought at Sungei Wang for about 50 bucks.I got the same dress in yellow but green look better on me. It might not look as elegant as some but I don't want my prom dress to be too dressy cause I'm a cheapo and would like to wear it to clubbing or other dinners. I did not really plan on the entire outfit, all I knew is that I need to wear leggings to cover up my scars on my leg. Initally plan to wear my heels but for some reason its lose and I don't want to limp while walking. Makeup was my usual clubbing makeup, dark eyeshadow with falsies. My hair was simple cause I don't know what to do with it. I don't know how to tie it in a bun so I just clip it.One of my dear friend say I looked better than last year. Its a compliment and I'm happy. Last year I spend more time preparing for it as opposed to this year wear I was out of the house in 30 minutes.The scarf was a last minute addition as i scared I was gonna be cold, thus Ijus grab it before I leave.

I did not really camwhore this year, cause the performances were to damn nice for me to spend time walking around and camwhore. another thing bout the prom is that, we get to see the wild side of other fellow students. How they are so serious in college but when they party, all is let loose..haha.. we law students and study hard and party even harder!! Everyone was looking hot that night, its like a makeover when you see them. all dressed up, with makeup..all was looking elegant. Wow !! what more can I say but more postive stuff? LOL!!
Here are some pics of that night in random order:


Crazy moral lecturer Mr Subhi


Waifon, my nocturnal msn friend
Power couple EJ and Deb = Edeb Kim, the girl who made it all happen
Kelly and me in green!! Great minds think alike!!


Tim all grown up in a coat!!


William, what more can i say?

Trying to look cool


Danielle elegant as always


I know I'm hot *ahem* LOL

Totally candid

Hawt!!
Mr Transporter 3
Joshua, my football translator

2 comments:

kimmie said...

OMG! i looked like a mouse lah in that picture with ms meera....
hmmm!
wahh..
tak yah puji people like that..
i couldnt do it without my committee and lei lei!!
hahaha!

Eelaine said...

You look really nice! (: