headerphoto

Flashback 3

March 2008

That was my most traumatic month ever. The breakup. I actually lazy to blog about it cause I'm so done talking about it. The bottomline is I caught him on the bed with another woman. Period. That was my most emotional time ever. My heart felt as it dropped on the floor and it was like a dream..a really bad dream. All this was about a week after our 4th year anniversary and in that week also my uncle passed away. It was just traumatic. I still have to go classes for revisions and I lost 5 kg in that month alone. I dyed my hair black again, changed my phone number and was studying everyday. I also went to a gay club for the first time and met lot of new people but still at that time I miss him very much. Thus March for me went by painfully and it was like a daze. No pictures cause where got the mood to take pictures at that time..

No comments: