headerphoto

Twilight

I'm sitting blogging here when I'm suppose in evidence and tort. I overslept, cause partly my parents not here. If they are here they'll know I got Friday class an would nag me till I go. I went out with a friend yesterday, was suppose to be dinner but followed up by a movie. So spontaneous and nasib baik got seats la.

We went to watch Twilight. I'm not really fond of the movie initially but because there no other movies for me to watch and animation is not really my thing so have to choose Twilight. I heard that teenageers in US are going crazy about this movie. Well Its a pretty nice decent show. Mind you this show is about vampires loving a human so the basis of this show is LOVE and not much action, and even if there is, there is nothing specatacular about the fight scenes and all.

The story is about Bella a new girl in a small town called Forks. Suprisingly she found new friends in High School pretty quick so don't have the bitchy cheerleader drama going on. First day of school, she met Edward Cullen and she have to sit next him during Biology but when he saw her, he look repulsed and pretty much did not talk to her. Then he wanted to change classes but couldn't. So it went on a couple of weeks the hot and cold feelings he shown her and then the love story begins and she knew that he is a vampire. But a good one, like vampire who's a vegetarian that only drink animal's blood. Ed loves Bella so much that he introduces him to his family who is all vampires also. They are all so nice and welcoming. (I think the father is damn hot!!)
So later there is a drama going on, so you guys just have to watch it.

I think it would be great if they would make this into a tv series, I would totally download it every week and watch.


No comments: