headerphoto

Zara: Lost

A busy weekend I supposed. Like I said I don't like to stay at home. This week is prom nite and so is my brithday. I don't really have big plans, just dinner with friends and clubbing I guess with another bunch of friends.This year well, my first birthday in many many years with as a single girl. I kinda dread my birthday this year.
I celebrated with my family yesterday, just steamboat at Sunway. It's a tad bit early but its the only weekend where everyone is free. They asked me to drive to Brother's Puchong later and ask me to pick a cd player. What a suprise!!Now my car is certified a clubbing car..lol
pics later, cuz i dunno where my camera is. I know its here somewhere, in my car or downstairs or in my many bags.
My room is a huge mess, too many books. I think us law students are the cause of global warming cuz we use too much trees. I have 3 groups of books for 4 subjects. A set of books by UOL, textbooks from college and my bro's books n notes. Notwithstanding notebooks of written lecture notes..ARgh..so much stuff..
I creted a group for trance fans in Msia, so anyone who likes trance pls join the group. I'm in the midst of getting some local djs to join and hopefully create a strong base for trance fans..

No comments: