headerphoto

emo..slightly..the rest is just random

It's nearing the end of November. One more month till 2009..Times flies by so fast, so much have happened. I've changed my blog and the layout a couple of times.
I was feeling lousy lately, but I met my yoga friend and she say I look hot. I don't feel hot.
A long lost friend says I look hot also, so is another girl whom I met recently. But the thing is I don't feel beautiful. The friend told me I must feel confident but I'm just plain emo and feeling lousy. Some days are just crappy, as if there's nothing to look forward in my life. My objective now is just getting through weekends. I've been clubbing very week and hope I can go clubbing also tomorrow. I dont care gay joint or straight, I want booze and music.
I now enjoy dressing up. I found that my taste in shopping has improved, I began to pick clothes that flatters me compared to last time.My makeup has also improved, a gay guy says I have better makeup now. When a gay guy says you look hot, you know you getting somewhere...lol
I actually don't know what to blog, I actually very malas to blog more bout my emoness, jsut a mention here on my blog.
In other mundane news, I'm drowning in Part 1. I'm not that focused anymore. Uni books has arrived and I just wrapped the textbooks and put it back in the box. I don't have the urge to touch it and open the book.
Moving on, after a long day of class, I have to rush to my sis place. From Brickfileds, I drove like mad back to Pandan then sped my way up to Puchong. My sis bought this cute portable speaker and I used it to connect my MP4 in the car. What music would I listen if not Trance??!! SO I was driving in 3rd lane and trance-ing in my car..At one point, I don't know its the music or the tiredness, I totally blanked out as in I totally was not aware I was driving. I was speeding in the 3rd lane for about 5-10 minutes but my mind was not aware. My subconscious mind was driving, then when I snapped back at it, I nearly missed the turning to my sis's place.I'm not asleep but I was just in a daze somehow. Scary. I think I got into a car crash (touchwood..) I don't even know what happen and by that time I might be at the gates of Heaven already.
that's about it, my ramblings or ranings you might call it. ciao~

No comments: