headerphoto

trust

Has my parents really trust me? I went out clubbing with friends last night. They did not ask where and my mum saw me with my "clubbing" makeup..my mum was like "OMG, why my makeup like that" but she said it jokingly. I even asked for money and they gave. My frined came to pick me up, and they did not ask detailas about him.I came back round 3.30 am and the next day they did not even ask me where I go. My brother even ask me how was clubbing yesterday night. Today was as if I did not go out at all. All was good. It has been this way this past few months. I could just go out whenever I want and they are not asking questions. Sometimes they even gave me money.Normally boys have no problems right? But i'm a girl, I expected some nagging or what, but none. At first I thought if I go clubbing with my frens sure kena nag, but they din. If I go club with my sis lagilah they din say anything, summore ask me whether I'm coming back for the night? But I won't abuse this new found freedom. I must be responsible and use this freedom rightfully. I think they know I need friends now I'm single. They know I won;t do anything crazy so I'm blessed to have parents like them~

No comments: