headerphoto

trance confession

I jsut realized that trance keeps being from being more emo. When I broke up, I listened to songs that supposedly help me from being emo. Those breakup songs but none worked better then trance. not even my usual bossa nova or jazz but trance. I feel calmer. Crazy for people to accept but I love trance and it keeps me sane.I clicked on some mainstream songs today and from mentally tired, it makes me feel slightly emo and make me think of irrelevant petty things that makes me even more emo. Trance for life!!
After a gruelling class today I was so tired mentally, when I stepped into my car, i quickly put on my saviour album: Universal Religion by Armin..terus relaxed..even Sylvester , my friend says the music is great. Came back I have to straight click on my itunes for some real music. Music that calms me down. Its like a drug, you need the music constantly.
how I wish I've known trance earlier..

No comments: