headerphoto

before and after

Througout the emo,drama,unsettling months, as most of you guys know I've lost weight. I've lost 10lbs altogether or 5 kg or so. It's still going down and at times in the morning when I weight myself it was around 52 to my amazement even I don't gym so much now. I'm not tying to brag but today I watched Oprah and she interviewed this women about weight loss and how it affects her life. It's not so much about the physical appearane but you feel that you also lose the "toxicity" in your life. I don't know how to put it in words but the change is inner and also exterior. Today one Allan's best friend who is my friend also posted a picture when I went to Keadah with him in February.tehre I tipped the scales to 61 kg. I saw that pic and realised how fat I was. When people around told me I'm fat that time, I don't believe.t. Now I see it. So for the first time I'm putting my pics to comparison.
I still have my fat days or fat pictures, but now I feel more confident. I began to start dressing more to my age. I learnt the art of accesorizing. I feel great.
Many people has been asking mef or tips. I loss weight through the hard way..heartbreak. But now, I just go gym n yoga. And yeah, I seldom eat out. Last time after class, usually will eat at the kopitiam. But now the classes are in the evning so very less and I want to jimat money so I always eat at home. I just hope this post inspires people and most importantly inspires ME.

March 08
( I can't fit into this jeans anymore, even with the help of belt..its too loose.. =)


October 2008

(last time if i wear this tee..its so freaking tight that i just don't wear it)

3 comments:

Cari said...

HI Alicia

The real secret to your success is that you've had a mind-makeover and when that happens then what you've lost is sustainable becuase you've changed from the inside out. I wrote about mind make-overs at
http://www.ditch-diets-live-light.com/mind-makeover.html

Eelaine said...

Good for you girl! (((: I'm happy for you (:

Alicia Goh said...

eelaine: thanks!!