headerphoto

club 21

I'm finally sober. Iw as drunk yesterday night . I don't know how many drinks I had. I went to Club 21 yesterday night and got the best seat in the place. My friend Virata opened 3 bottles I think. He belanja so we all hentam on the booze..Virata bought his frineds, and conincindently we met some other frens who recognised Virata and a friend of Vera's cousin whom was there as well. So it's a pretty small world. I had fun not only because of the booze and dancing but I get to meet new people. That night I have contacts from bankers, auction property manager,rockclimber and a doctor. talk about networking. Of course the best part I did not fork out a single cent. This what I called successful clubbing. You danced,drink and meet people.
Club 21, is a club at Changkat there, near Jalan Alor, opposite Frangi. I knew this place and know its the hangout place for most Mat Salleh. I think we were the youngerst bunch there..lol. The music was ok. Chillout house I think. Then it gets on pretty great around 2 and we danced like no tomorow taking breaks to drink again. We all finished the 3 bottles.
I really did not one the party to end lo. I'm still now in state of alcohol shock, need to process back what happened yesterday night.

No comments: