headerphoto

stay..pls

For the first time in weeks,I'm listening to mainstream mucis on my pc. usually..well..its trance..what else.
listening to estrella-stay..makes me miss him. reminds me of nights spent chatting n webcaming away. him serenading a song for me which he created for me. super sweet..till i melted. reminds me of us exchanging youtube links and comparing whose is better. me making stupid faces so he could smile. i miss him.. i even miss him lighting up his ciggy eventhough i told him smoking is bad.. it's been weeks since we chat. he's been sick and really busy. its been like that through the years. its funny how i would miss him dearly but i'm still able to live on mwith my life, knowing that he's here..just not all the time. it makes me feel independent.

you know who you are..you told me not to write your initial..but who else would i miss but you..koishiyeru ____ san

No comments: