headerphoto

confession

Like all scorned lovers and jilted exes..what is the common thing they do in the age of technology? They go facebook snooping. I do that too occasionally. Don't mistake it for " still have feelings for that person" but for me I have the curiousity to see how they are doing right now. To see whether they have a new girl in life or not. I don't do it everyday, there are no fixed routine on when I check out my exes profile. Today like those days I felt like ex snooping, Allan(the latest ex) added a new profile pic. He's the usual self, smiling and making goofy faces to the camera. His status is still single and he no longer send those annoying hugs n kisses,coffee n cakes and all that crap to the girl he cheated me on. (Yes, I go as detail as that when snooping). He was wearing this really bright red shirt, the kinda red where you only would wear in chinese new year. He was at a temple somewhere with statues of Gods behind him. He was wearing the silver bangle which was crafted with Thai mantra for protection. He also still have a Thai locket clipped to his shirt. The usual accesories he must wear when he goes out. Some things never change.

But today,I've changed. Looking at the picture, as if God wanted to tell me God never intended him to be The One for me. He never accepted Jesus and now he has gone back to his ways. Well he never had gone back, he never left his ways in the first place. Having restored my faith in Jesus, seeing the pic is a stark reminder that he is not saved. How can I be equally yoked with him? I've learnt it the hard way. I was happy with him but sometimes when religion comes into play, I gave in, I even drank those chinese holy water knowing very well I'm not supposed too. I was like thinking what did I see in him now that the love is gone.( Love is gone by David Guetta is pumping in my head right now..lol). I had a liberating moment again. I'm another step in letting go. Maybe I did let go, but every step I take in the future will liberate me even further, find out more about myself.
The past is still the past. I took glances to the past through this facebook snooping activity. Thats about just facebook snooping. He looked happy, good for him. I'm sure his career is well on the way with his boss now as the President of MCA. I just pray that he will know Jesus someday and find salvation. Our paths may never cross again but I wish him well. Truly do.

No comments: