headerphoto

M

I'm pissed at someone. Things you convey to people with good intention came back to stab you at the back as if your fault. Then when you confront the person, you end being the victim as if your fault for telling it in the first place. Why am I being misunderstood?
I always tell myself don't take it to your heart. People will always bring you down and by forgiving them, I will be better. It's tough. Really tough. Some people will always want to win, well I think I will let them win or be right eventhough I think their wrong. Why? Cause they will not accept feedback. Then in the end I'm always known to be someone who has a thorny side where deep down I think I have good intentions. From now on, I'm washing my hands of all this and try to live my life. As people get closer, things are said carelessly but they don't know that it hurts.
Life will always have challenges, big or small. I'm learning to handle it. I'm more patient but it still hurts.

No comments: