headerphoto

happy

I finally went to the library to do my land assignment. No doubt the lecturer asks to to do it in draft but when i was in the library I started referring to new textbooks and writing away. I spent 2 hours, reading and writing. I guess my mojo is back. However same cannot be said for my trust which I stuck halfway and just handed in nonetheless. I'm expecting red writings all over that assignment and that" look" by my lecturer. Well, I did what i could, definitely could have done better.
This week so far has been a good week for me. Despite some glitches that happened, I'm ok with it. I realised I handled it more maturely then I used too. I'm starting to compartmentalised those negative feelings and doing my own thing now. This week was also a week of "Ah Ha " moments for me. I learnt something about myself.It might be the little things but it made me happy and content.

No comments: