headerphoto

love through your heart

I have no news bout N. Well nothing special happen also after the parents session. I'm at the office now. waiting for time to pass by. I thought I can go out with N tonight. But he have badminton plans with the colleagues. It's like that la..after olympics, suddenly everyone wants to play badminton. N said after badminton he'll call, cuz I said I want to go to T-Bun at PJ tonight. I want to play COD 4 badly...miss that game so much. But I think also tonight he won't be able to make it. Sigh
You know what..yesterday I went gym..yoga at 7.40pm..he said he want to come meet me. But i din see him and by 7.40 I masuk class ady la..after an intense yoga session, I called, he said he came n left..bengang tak..i mean i din come to gym cuz of him la but still..come also dun want to wait for me n belah terus. he said he workput then was really really hungry he kenot tahan n went back. then I called him when i back..chatted for a while then i said i want to sleep and he said he text me when he go to sleep. tgk tgk tak da pun sms. kena tipu again. then he tried to make it up for it my texting early in the morning..kira sejuk lah hati ini..
On brighter, more sunshiney news... I lost another 2 kg...I din even notice untill I hit the scales..but sadly my spare tyre still there. Now I'm taking herbal pills and found my fave cardio machine..*drumroll* THE STAIRMASTER. I tell you 15 minutes on it,you'll really sweat. But yoga even sweat more. I'm falling in love with yoga. I met two new friends through it also. I can't stop talking about how good yoga is. I especially love the thursday class. the instructor is a guy..he dun spend much time explaining..but straight to action n will help each student to achieve the post..always smiling n making jokes.
that bout it..nuthing much to add..till then..ciao~

No comments: