headerphoto

serious stuff

First things first. Results are supposedly out on 10 Aug. As reiterated, its rumours. The basis for the date is that I heard from a friend that A Level results are supposedly to be out on 10th. but bear in mind 10th is a Sunday. So go figure...I don't want to be liable for anything resulting from my blog.
Second, yes, I started to use my Christian name Alicia. Well I would love if you guys can call me Alicia from now on, but it's your preference. I'm still Ai Chen. Hope you guys don't think of me as snobbish cause I'm using my Christian name, I got that name since year 2000, but did not quite embrace it yet. But now its a new beginning for me, so I start to use it. So yea..you can call me Alicia from now on.
There..I let it out. Hope it cleared things and my advice to you guys even to me.. is that..it's nerve wrecking thinking when the dreaded results will be out..but chill..it's all gonna be ok..*deep breathe*

No comments: