headerphoto

viva la vida

It's August. Blink blink..its already four months or so after that incident..that drama..
So much had happened. It felt all too surreal for me. The most liberating moment of all is that I got to attend the 22nd Sultan Azlan Shah Law Lecture hosted by UM in Mandarin Oriental. The guest speaker is Tony Blair who presented his view on Rule of Law...which coincidently is one of my fav topics in public law...
I got an invitation by my boss and we all went together. We even got great seats two rows behind the VVIPS. After the lecture Tony Blair was just 10 m away from me at the ballroom where we had our refreshments. I snapped a few pics of him but did not have the guts to go and shake hand with him. Suprisingly there are not many guards around him. I had a great time there. I saw a lot prominent people from the legal arena. The more I'm expose to the legal world..the more I love it. I truly understand why some people they can never do anything else then what they are doing now..ie chefs,singers, musicians..for me its LAW. I never felt more passionately about the legal world...
Maybe it's pre mature of me to presume all of these cause my results is not out yet. Rumours had it, it will be on 10 Feb, it's a Sudnay, so it should be that week. Aa I'm typing about the results, I have butterflies in my stomach..nervous like hell..it's always that evil question "What if?"
Talking bout the evil question.."what ifs" has made my life unbearable at times. There is so much drama happening in my life..a soap drama can be made out of it..one of it is my current social life. I dunno where to start with it cuz its so complicated..maybe some of you think I jsut complicate it..but its not. Some of my frens already give up in trying to comprehend what is happening. I sometimes try not to comprehend it and just go with the flow. But its not easy as it seems. Life have been good so far except for this I think..I need prayers..lots and lots of prayers for me to surrender it all to Him. that i dun need to worry cuz He has a plan n purpose for me..
Ahh..enuff of my rantings..my room is in such mess. gtg la..have to clean it up a bit..even a tiny bit~

No comments: