headerphoto

random

I re-read my entire blog archives from January till now. So many thing s had happen and I've changed tremendously.I did managed to some things I said I would do. Life is normal right now. Normal as in no huge emo dramas yet.
I went to college yesterday, Miss Meera said I'm with the better results. Not the top but is there in the "it" group already and said I could have beaten Chan. Yeah right, Chan got top in the world with two 70s and two 60s. He's a genius. Schedule for Part 1 are crazy and I can't go church cuz sunday is Trust by Rabinder form 9.30-1 pm. Totally miss the morning session of church. Shit. I wud really like to go to church cuz I love the worship.I told my mum, and she was like dun give me excuses. I said I'm not part time and full time classes for trust is the same. I cannot miss it. Futher more the classes are form thursday to saturday and on thursaday Tort is till 7. i have to rush to mv to make it yoga at 7.40pm. Geesh..the schedule sucks so badly. ..
Yesterday was my second last day at work. Actually it is the last day but my boss ask me to help her with 875 file. Have to go through the documents to compile for trial. So now I hvae only two weeks of blissful holiday. I need to continue going to gym cause I'm on the right track in losing weight ans cannot stop. I cannot be that fat all over again, I can't deal with it...

No comments: